LYDFORD PARISH COUNCIL
From the Clerk:
John Bright 24 Gt Fellingfield, Mary Tavy, PL199QQ
Telephone: 01822 810889
The Parish Council is summoned
The WI Room, The Nicholls Hall, Lydford
On Tuesday 14th January 2020 at 7pm
Members of the public are invited to raise matters of public interest – this period will be limited to 15 minutes duration.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
In accordance with the Code of Conduct, members are required to declare any personal or disclosable
pecuniary interests, including the nature and extent of such interests they may have, in items to be considered
at this meeting. Members are also reminded that any change to their Declaration of Interests must be notified
to the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the change.
3. Minutes of the meeting held 10th December 2019
To resolve to agree the minutes
4. Matters arising from the meeting 10th December 2019
5. Reports from Outside Bodies
6. Borough Councillors Report
7. On street parking in the vicinity of Lydford Gorge NT site.
To consider methods of preventing / controlling parking, to include further discussion on no
parking / clearway road markings.
8. Emergency Planning (Cllr Tainsh)
To begin work on completing Lydford Emergency Plan
9. Climate Emergency
Consider ways of reducing climate impact within Lydford Parish
• WDBC Climate Champion
• Charging point
• Recycling – Jodie Austin
• Okehampton Eco Aware Coffee Morning 18.1.2020 09:00
10. Public toilets (standing item)
a) To resolve to approve the payments:
i. J Bright (Pay December) £ 249.28 Online pyt
ii. HMRC (PAYE December) £ 57.80 300004
iii. J Bright (Expenses December) £ 35.69 Online pyt
b) To resolve to sign Direct Debit to Information Commissioner’s Office for annual fee for Lydford PC’s registration with ICO
12. Planning Applications:
14. Any other urgent business for discussion
By permission of the chairman.