LYDFORD PARISH COUNCIL
From the Clerk:
John Bright 24 Gt Fellingfield, Mary Tavy, PL199QQ
Telephone: 01822 810889
The Parish Council is summoned
The WI Room, The Nicholls Hall, Lydford
On Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 7pm
Members of the public are invited to raise matters of public interest – this period will be limited to 15 minutes duration.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
In accordance with the Code of Conduct, members are required to declare any personal or disclosable pecuniary interests, including the nature and extent of such interests they may have, in items to be considered at this meeting. Members are also reminded that any change to their Declaration of Interests must be notified to the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the change.
3. Dispensation: In accordance with Standing Order 12h (i) (2019) the Proper Officer grants dispensations removing the restrictions on all councillors under S31(4) Localism Act 2011 for the duration of the council, allowing them to be present, discuss and vote on the matter of the Parish Precept.
4. Minutes of the meeting held 8th October 2019
To resolve to agree the minutes
5. Matters arising from the meeting 8th October 2019
Matter of Lydford Gorge carried forward.
6. Reports from Outside Bodies
7. Borough Councillors Report
8. Public toilets (standing item)
a) Upgrade of materials used )
b) All year opening ) Cllr Grigg
To make decisions as necessary
9. Remembrance events
a) Remembrance Sunday, Cllr Grigg
b) Operation London Bridge, Clerk
To consider village / parish contribution to future events
a) To resolve to approve the payments:
i. J Bright (Pay October) £ 249.28 Online pyt
ii. J Bright (Travel expenses) £ 40.95 Online pyt
iii. N Skeaping (Expenses) £ 14.00 Online pyt
iv. HMRC (PAYE September) £ 57.80 300002
v.West Devon RBL (wreaths) £ 60.00 Online pyt
vi.Michael Jones (Bus shelter) £ 68.31 Online pyt
11. Budget 2020
To consider priorities for council spending during the coming financial year, agree budget for 2020/21 and precept to be set.
12. Planning Applications:
i) Approval of 19/0039 Fell trees under TPO Lyd Valley
ii) Approval of 0353/19 Conversion of garage, Rossmoyne
iii) Approval of 0347/19 Replacement windows, Forda Farm
iv) Approval of 0396/19 Field shelter, Forda Farm
v) Approval of 0397/19 Garden room extension, Highdown
For comment as appropriate:
i) C19/3222957 & linked cases, Appeal against enforcement notice Downtown Farm
14. Any other urgent business for discussion
By permission of the chairman.